MLJAR sp. z o. o. ul. Gen. Władysława Sikorskiego 22A Łapy, 18 100 Poland e-mail: email@example.com
Service - means the monitor-uptime.com website operated by MLJAR sp. z o. o.
Personal data - means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage data - is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies - are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors (or Service Providers) - are any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively. Data subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data. The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
2. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Our Service is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data, please let us know. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verifying parental consent, we remove that information.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with particular, personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address, user name
- First name and last name
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
If you give your consent, we may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. We also have fan pages on social media. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or access the Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your unique device ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. Tracking Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
3. Use of Data
MLJAR sp. z o. o. uses the collected data for various purposes, especially to:
- provide and maintain our Service;
- notify you about changes to our Service;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- provide customer support;
- gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- monitor the usage of our Service;
- detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- provide you with news, offers, and general information about our services which we offer unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- any other purpose with your consent.
Transfer of Data
We may be required to disclose personal information that we collect under certain circumstances, especially if it’s mandatory by the law or in response to valid requests by public authorities. Your data may be transferred if our company will be involved in a merger, asset sale, or acquisition. Other circumstances of the disclosure are only for the purpose for which you provide it, with your consent in any other cases, to put your company’s logo on our website, or to support our business by a third party as a service provider, contractors, or other third parties.
4. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable measures to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Retention of Data
6. We respect GDPR and CPPA
We respect your rights provided by the General Data Protection Regulation and the California Privacy Protection Act, so you have a right to: correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data, get information about your data we process, especially:
- access, update, rectification, or to delete the information we collect;
- object to the processing of your data;
- data portability, we can provide you a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable used format;
- request the restriction of the processing of personal data;
- withdraw your consent at any time;
- be notified - if data has been a breach. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. We may not be able to provide Service without some necessary data. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA). We don’t sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for any purpose.
7. Data Processors
We may employ third party companies and individuals to upgrade, automate the development process of our Service (“Service Providers”, “Data Processors”), provide Service on our behalf, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. Third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
9. Links to Other Sites